Friday, April 9, 2010

Worth the Wait!

Happy Easter! Sorry for the lack of posts lately...these adorable pictures should make up for it! Thomson is 5 months old, laughing a whole lot and giggling, and happy most of the time except for when the DVD player overheats and his Baby Mozart DVD turns off.
Is it bad that I let him watch the 20-minute video almost every day? I save it for the witching hour and it is like cocaine. He could be screaming but as soon as he hears the music, he lays still and watches the whole video. One day he started SCREAMING like he was having the worst gas pain ever, and when I looked in, the DVD player had over-heated and it had turned off. If watching Baby Mozart is wrong then I don't want to be right!


We attempted to start solid foods, oatmeal. Our first attempt did not go over so well with Thomson's tummy, and I will leave it at that! The eating part was fun, the digesting part, not so much. We took a break and I started again yesterday - hopefully round 2 will be better!Thomson loves this Baby Einstein ball - he sticks his tongue through the holes and has hours of fun...Aunt Evie came this week and put together his exersaucer. He is still a little small for it, but he loved her dinosaur puppet show!

We are headed to the doctor this week for more shots - I will post again with an update!

3 comments:

  1. (to be read in a scratchy old man voice): "Heeeeeyyyyy Thomson! Does my breath smell bad? I've got dragon breath! Eww. I just wanna nibble your cute little hands!" (Dino the Dragon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh- that kid has the cutest smile in the world when he laughs. It takes up his whole face! And you have sold me on baby einstein DVD's! If my kid looks as happy and healthy as your kid, bring on the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie---he is the cutest thing ever!!! Looks a lot like his momma! So sweet...I am hoping him and MS can have some beach time in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers