Sunday, June 20, 2010

Evie's Wedding

We just got back from Erin's wedding - at our chapel in Marietta. Thomson and Lee rode down in a wagon, I don't have many pictures yet but here are a few that are on my camera. Erin, of course, was gorgeous! She had an amazing photographer who worked harder than any photographer I have ever seen at a wedding - I can't wait to see all of the beautiful photos she took and will post them when I can!
Thomson took a long nap this morning - I think he is as exhausted as all of us!

3 comments:

  1. love the pink. love your boys. Loved tickling T until he laughed so hard I had to stop. Had sooo much fun with that little boy! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, you are as beautiful as ever!! Great family photo and Erin makes a pretty bride =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie! Your little one is just a little bit younger than mine! I'm so glad I found your blog, girl...hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Followers