Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th!!! We enjoyed a Five Points Parade this morning and are looking forward to a barbeque tonight. Thomson decorated his wagon with flags and a fun balloon!


Thomson is 8 months old. His new tricks are throwing and dropping things. He is also eating some finger foods - avocado, cantelope, cheerios, watermelon, banana...We have been having lots of summer play dates and he loves the pool. Here are some friends: Maggie Parker, Will Garrard, and Neely Knox.


We have been going to the pool a lot. Last weekend we went to Legion Pool and yes, here he is in his swim diaper. Luckily we didn't know anyone there when we realized we had forgotten his bathing suit! We were the tacky people in the pool!
And here we are in Marietta with Lee at a fine establishment called El Ranchero. The salsa is the best anywhere and Thomson loves the avocados. He is so grown-up in a high chair just like Lee!!
On Friday we had the second shoot for the catalog in Marietta. It went much more smoothly and I have to say that I over-reacted about Monday. The pictures are phenomenal and I can't wait to get my hands on them! I don't think I will be able to post them on the blog because they are copyrighted but I can email a slide show to you if you want to see them. They will be ready in a few weeks.

We are waiting for two sweet babies to be born this week: Thomson's cousin Ellie and Keri's sweet baby as well!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the wagon- and Thomson has the world's best smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious!! please email me the slideshow when you get it - I can't wait to see the pictures!
    I would love to see y'all soon!!
    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie...this is totally random but I discovered your blog one day while blog hopping :) Anyway, I noticed that Dr. Garrard is your pediatrican and that Thomson has been playing with Will Garrard some. Dr. Garrard is my first cousin. Small world.

    Great seeing you at Paige's wedding in April. I don't think I realized then that you had a little boy. He is precious!

    Adrienne (Wills) Pendley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on erin. Reading this blog just made me muuuch more impatient for T's newest friend to be born. That smile is perfection- pure perfection. (mama looks great in the pool too p.s.!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin' cute!! I agree, he does have the BEST smile. I want to meet him and see you!! I'd love to see the modeling pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers