Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Brooks

Brooks Whitaker Sams

July 21, 2011

8 lbs 4 oz

Baby Sams is here! Two weeks early, he was born on his Aunt Evie's birthday!! I somehow managed to keep myself calm this time around and the entire experience has been great. We came home from the hospital yesterday after a visit from Thomson. Thomson is still sick and so we are being very careful to keep his germs away from his new baby. Brooks is my dream baby not only because of his georgous hair but also because he sleeps 23 hours a day. I am actually not sure what color his eyes are becuase I have hardly seen them open. I have been waking him every 2-3 hours to eat and then it is off again for more sleep!






Brooks Whitaker is named for my grandfather and my brother - two very important and special people. He is sure to do great things in life if he is anything like his namesakes. More later . . .




1 comment:

Followers