Friday, October 28, 2011

Brooks was baptised on Sunday. Thomson wiggled to get out of Gus' arms and talked the whole time. But Brooks did great and it was a special day. I have so many hopes and dreams for these boys. Chuck preached on 2 Samuel 24:18-25 - King David, Araunah and the threshing floor. "I will not offer burnt offerings to the Lord my God that cost me nothing"(v 24). A relationship with God requires sacrifice, sacrifice should cost us something. Any success in life should come with some sacrifice. Monday is Halloween and Thomson wants to be a trash man. I made some calls and tried to create a costume, but in the end I decided that this is not the year for homemade costumes. So he will be a cowboy instead! He has a horse and everything!



Tomorrow I am planning a photo shoot for some much-needed pictures of Brooks. Will post them soon and some pictures of Thomson's birthday this week.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about Brooks' special day. Both your boys are so lucky to have a mom who is so commited to raising them to know, love and depend upon Jesus.

    On a much more superficial note, I am DYING over your dress. It is beautiful and you look amazing in it. Molly is earning her paycheck :)

    Lastly, Thomson looks so much like Gus to me in that picture. Handsome boys you have!

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

Followers