Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Months...

This is a long post - there are too many cute pictures to choose from! Yesterday was your first snow! We had fun this morning on the Ranger, driving through Five Points - you were under my jacket! (Actually I need to clarify that it's dad's red jacket, and it's very warm but not too attractive :) Yay snow!

Okay, and here are more random pictures from a few of our daily photo sessions. Is that an elephant on your sweater?
Bates makes the perfect foot rest!
I love when Daddy gets home from work! Mom almost caught her favorite smile!

I love my swing!!!
Daddy, do I look cross-eyed?Taking pictures is exhausting - time for a nap!

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! He has THE BEST smile!!! I know you agree =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy is so precious. I can't wait to get my hands on him again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. you can lay out at the beach the whole time. i will hold Thomson. It's my job. I called it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers