Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tiny love


Last friday we took Thomson to see Dr. Henry for his 4-month checkup (two weeks early). Everything is going great, he is still in the same percentiles of weight and height, and his little head has grown 3/8". During the visit, Henry said that soon we can start him on solid foods, as soon as he can hold his head up in a Bumbo chair and seems interested in eating. We're going to wait awhile - at least until after Thomson's "fit into the Christening gown diet" is over. But this morning, after Dad left for work, Thomson and I decided to try out the Bumbo chair for the first time...and it was the most fun that he has had in all of his 3+ months - he was thrilled to be sitting on his own, looking around his room from a whole new angle!


So for those of you looking for a gift for a baby or a pregnant lady, Thomson is loving anything that rotates. He loves to lay on our bed and watch the slow ceiling fan. He will sit in his swing, turned off, and when I walk over to him he looks up at the mobile, as if telling me "Mom, make it move with your magic!" He is amazed. But my favorite toy for him right now is this portable mobile by Tiny Love. You can find it here . I hang it on his activity mat, on his stroller for walks, and on his car seat. He loves it!

5 comments:

  1. okay- that gummy grin just single handedly made my day better. He has the BEST smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love it!!! Next time you come home, you better bring that bumbo seat! I can just hear his sweet little coo! xoxo, Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!! Love that big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my dear goodness -- could he please be cuter?!? he is delicious. so smiley!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers