Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Gus:
We are eating out tonight. The electrician is still here and has been here all day today and yesterday. And we are paying him HOURLY. That's right: HOURLY.

Right now he is drilling a hole in the celing in my kitchen cabinet. He said he can "work around" the dishes and glasses and I said "But those are our fine crystal and fine china. I think I should remove them". I started taking the crystal glasses down and he started to carry them to the other side of the kitchen, and I asked him to just let me do it because his hands are so SO dirty.

OCD? I think so. But I am so over it after 2 days of this and we are still on the clock!!! Oh my goodness. And my house is a wreck and Thomson can't nap because it is so loud.

So sweetie, we are eating out to dinner and will you help me clean up this huge mess when we get home?

love you, Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- I figured he was LEAVING when we got off the phone. Note to Sams family: no more hourly payments. And if you need me to treat you to that dinner out let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gus, Make it MEXICAN. And get your pitiful wife a much earned margarita...or two. Love, Your sister-in-law

    ReplyDelete

Followers