Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HaHa

Thomson loves his HaHa. That is how Lee shortened BigHappy's name.While we were in the mountains last weekend, Thomson got to go to a Marietta football game and hear HaHa on the loudspeaker for the first time! I hope they got some pictures from the press box. I never thought that my children would not be Blue Devils. But Thomson will have LOTS of Blue Devil friends - and he will be a Blue Devil at heart! (and if he turns out to be a great football player, HaHa just might recruit him over :)

1 comment:

  1. I got one in the pressbox, but my camera didn't have the card in it (HATE when I do that!) so it is on the actual camera's storage and I'll need to find a cord to get it off.... But don't worry. I have one. :)

    Can we get a birthday blog post puh-lease?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers