Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thoughts on my toddler:

Dear Thomson,

You are one year old!! (Actually 13 months as I write, but who's counting?)

You are so joyful and happy, just as you look in all of your pictures!

You have the best smile and you smile all of the time

You laugh at yourself when you do something new, and you laugh at us when we play with you.
You also laugh when you think we are playing with you, even when we are not. Every time I leave the room you giggle and think I am playing peek-a-boo!

You are getting harder to photograph because you are on the move! We are so happy that you are crawling and exploring!

You love dogs, especially Bates who licks you all over. You crawl after him and try to grab his little tail. You love baths and wagon rides, swinging at the park and reading books any time of day.

You can easily entertain yourself

You scream really loudly when you want attention

You wake up so happy in the morning and from your naps. It is the best thing to hear you laughing on the monitor!

You are the best thing that ever happened to your dad and me! We could not have created a more perfect child for us. It has been so fun to see your big personality develop and to know that God created you for us as a perfect part of our family.

I still don't have your birthday pictures to share, so I will skip the party and share some pictures of our Christmas card photo shoot. After this I let you crawl around the grass and we ruined this adorable outfit.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously so cute! I have got to get that top picture : )

    I can't believe he is a year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that boy is pretty! Too pretty to be a boy ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit I had a little case of envy for a second. MK was created as the perfect part of our family and I could not love her one tiny bit more, but Thomson does take the cake on happy and smiley! He is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers